Thanks for your visit!!

Visit the GOOGLE ADS and SUPPORT STOPBARACK.BLOGSPOT.COM THANK YOU!!
REGISTER TO VOTE
https://secure.johnmccain.com/ActionCenter/RegisterToVote/Information.aspx

Friday, May 23, 2008

So if Hussein Obama wins the election...

-Universal Healthcare, which means huge tax increases
-Gay Marriage he will not take a stand for the will of the people
-Abortion as often as possible
- meetings with Chavez, Castro, Ahmadinejad
- Hussein Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and Anderson Cooper will be running our country
- a Immediate withdrawal from Iraq no matter how it may hurt Iraqi civilians
-Liberals such as Bill Ayers and crazy folks like Jeremiah Wright will fill his cabinet and if you dare question him he will simply say do not judge me by my close circle of friends, whom have Baptized my children , married me, and launched political careers with me.
-our President will be a product of Chicago Politics.. is that not exciting
-Hey atleast our Presidents Grandmother will be a "Typical" white person??!?!?!?
-and our first Lady well she will be proud of her country for the first time in her adult life.
- I am beginning to love the Clintons

No comments: