Thanks for your visit!!

Visit the GOOGLE ADS and SUPPORT STOPBARACK.BLOGSPOT.COM THANK YOU!!
REGISTER TO VOTE
https://secure.johnmccain.com/ActionCenter/RegisterToVote/Information.aspx

Friday, June 13, 2008

ever so often panic comes over me and I think tell the 10's of people across the world

who are united states citizens to REGISTER TO VOTE!!! Do not wait until November. Register your children, grandchildren!!! it is vital. Getting out the vote is going to be a major factor in who wins this election and for that very reason I wrote you all a song. Tell your sisters and brothers to vote and to tell their children to vote. Especially if you live in New Hampshire... Ohio.. Michigan.....

I better register to vote

heard b'rak talking
I 'bout started walking

to a far off land of low taxation,
but i realized there is no nation

for which to go!!! so I better VOTE!!

No comments: