Thanks for your visit!!

Visit the GOOGLE ADS and SUPPORT STOPBARACK.BLOGSPOT.COM THANK YOU!!
REGISTER TO VOTE
https://secure.johnmccain.com/ActionCenter/RegisterToVote/Information.aspx

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Yesterday was stopbarack.blogspot.com's biggest day yet!!

I would like to thanks all of you and encourage you to visit the google ads and tell your friends about stopbarack.blogspot.com.
I it is therapeutic for me to have an outlet for my thoughts on pathological liar Barack Obama. I encourage you to become active in supporting local candidates. I at this time unfortunately only support Republicans for two reasons... 1. Democrats already have plenty of power and they are sure to gain more 2. The Democrat leadership is far to liberal to appease any true conservative democrat. The fact the leadership is so far to left makes me doubt the motives of Democrats running in the south.
I do think John McCain could work very well with the Blue Dog Democrats and potentially create a pagmatic and effective government.
Either way I encourage you to come back and visit the site as well as the google ads!!
-Alabamablogger!

No comments: