Thanks for your visit!!

Visit the GOOGLE ADS and SUPPORT STOPBARACK.BLOGSPOT.COM THANK YOU!!
REGISTER TO VOTE
https://secure.johnmccain.com/ActionCenter/RegisterToVote/Information.aspx

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Artur Davis Governor 2010?

is one of my favorite Democrats. I was excited when he beat Hilliard, but I do not think he can win state office in Alabama. The reason I find this to be unlikely is not because of race, but because he took the wrong path.
Most Democrats who when state anything in Alabama work they way up through the ranks in Montgomery. Artur has the misfortune of having gone to Washington first. Now Artur has had to vote many times and those votes may or may not come back to haunt him we shall see.

I do not know his voting record, but I expect it is moderate. The the problem for Artur is only a few liberal votes can sink you in this state. I think he does a good job of representing Birmingham and the rest of his district, but I would advice him to work his way up in the house of Representatives as opposed to running for a Montgomery office.

http://newsmax.com/politics/alabamas_obama/2008/09/11/129934.html

No comments: