Thanks for your visit!!

Visit the GOOGLE ADS and SUPPORT STOPBARACK.BLOGSPOT.COM THANK YOU!!
REGISTER TO VOTE
https://secure.johnmccain.com/ActionCenter/RegisterToVote/Information.aspx

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lou Barletta responds to attacks from Corrupt Congressmen Kanjorski

Lou Barletta responds to untrue Kanjorski attack ads
Today at 3:10pm
HAZLETON – Hazleton Mayor and 11th Congressional District candidate Lou Barletta responded to the untrue attack ad launched by Paul Kanjorski and his Washington, D.C., smear team: “I wish I could say this comes as a surprise but Paul Kanjorski has been attacking me from the minute I entered this race. This is a sad day for the citizens of northeastern Pennsylvania. With gas prices at an all-time high, our countries bravest in harm’s way, our economy in serious trouble, and an out-of-control health care system, the best Paul Kanjorski can do is run negative television ads against me.“The people of the 11th Congressional District deserve better than this. I have challenged Mr. Kanjorski to a series of debates starting right now. He refuses to debate me. Instead, he would rather continue raiding trillions of dollars from Social Security, voting against offshore drilling for our own oil, and hiding behind his Washington smear team to attack me.“I stood up to President Bush to protect Hazleton and all of northeastern Pennsylvania. And I don't support the privatization of Social Security.“Record high gas prices, our armed forces are in a war, and our economy is a mess and Paul Kanjorski's answer to these problems is negative attacks and lies. That's not leadership, but that’s what Mr. Kanjorski offers.”

No comments: