Thanks for your visit!!

Visit the GOOGLE ADS and SUPPORT STOPBARACK.BLOGSPOT.COM THANK YOU!!
REGISTER TO VOTE
https://secure.johnmccain.com/ActionCenter/RegisterToVote/Information.aspx

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sarah Palin for VP

I have done some soul searching and some thinking....
I now fully support Sarah Palin for VP ahead of Mitt Romney.
first off my feelings for Romney have not changed in the least. I think he is a good man who represents both types of conservatives, but because of governing the most liberal state in the union he would need to do a lot of flip-flopping to appease the base. Romney is still in my opinion an effective choice for VP because of connections with Michigan and ability to raise lots of money.
Romney represents capitalism and social conservative values in my book. But.... on to Palin...
Sarah Palin is the most popular elected official in the country gaining approval of some 70% of voters in Alaska. She is an attractive lady with a big family and true pro life credentials. She might make the difference in this campaign. I Believe Romeny will stay loyal and do what he can to help McCain win and if that is the case all things considered she might be the perfect VP canidate. Her internet following is loyal and organized. She could create a real buzz.

So with whatever wait this website carries which is minimal at best I know.. Stopbarack.blogspot.com supports Sarah Palin for VP and encourages you to do so as well...

No comments: