Thanks for your visit!!

Visit the GOOGLE ADS and SUPPORT STOPBARACK.BLOGSPOT.COM THANK YOU!!
REGISTER TO VOTE
https://secure.johnmccain.com/ActionCenter/RegisterToVote/Information.aspx

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

on the issue of Josh Segall...

let me start off with this....
I am sure Josh Segall is a wonderful human being and has many talents.
Here is where I part ways with Mr. Segall and where I will from this point forward focus my blogging on the race.
There is an often overlooked and sometimes neglected aspect of voting in Representative democracy. You vote for two things ...
1. A party and leadership
2. the person who will represent you and your concerns within the boundaries of the leadership that is elected.
A vote for Josh Segall is literally a vote for Nancy Pelosi. He will vote her as speaker of the house. This may or may not concern you... If it does you have to seriously consider this before you vote. You also have to consider that when Mr. Segall says he is for drilling those words are empty unless he votes someone besides Nancy Pelosi as speaker. She will not allow a vote on drilling. If you think Nancy Pelosi is a good leader and speaker and is concerned with Alabama then you should vote between Mike and Josh, but if you think Pelosi is too powerful and does not concern herself with Alabama and our values it would make very little sense to vote for Mr. Segall.
I will spend less time covering Josh for two reasons...
1. I am not as against him personally as I may have given the impression... I am against his negative campaign (essentially implying that Rogers takes bribes on his website designed to attack Rogers) and I am against the leadership he would vote for...
2. Defeating Segall is secondary to defeating Obama and Kanjorski...

So at any rate I hope folks will come back and enjoy this site...

Secondly

No comments: