Thanks for your visit!!

Visit the GOOGLE ADS and SUPPORT STOPBARACK.BLOGSPOT.COM THANK YOU!!
REGISTER TO VOTE
https://secure.johnmccain.com/ActionCenter/RegisterToVote/Information.aspx

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I for think Obama is a hypocrite and worse, but...

Why is McCain running ads that are not 100% accurate. Now that he has momentum he needs to get on the attack, but why run ads that are most likely going to get busted for being false?
Or maybe his ads are true I am not sure about the whole sex ed for kids commercial. That was below the belt if it was not 100% true I mean Obama has young daughters.

At anyrate.... I think part of his strategy is to get the media turned against him even more and drive voter turnout like Bush did. I think it may work and whatever gets John McCain and Sarah Palin elected I am for!!

No comments: